Cutting Edge Marketing
The Legacy Difference: Why we get you more money for your house.
With an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, a booming local economy, and year-round recreation, it’s no wonder Denver has consistently been ranked as one of the top most desirable places to live in the country.
The number one way potential buyers and their agents are going to view a home is on the internet, which is why Legacy Realty is committed to having our listings stand out amongst the others. Virtual reality tours provide a way for people both near and far to immerse themselves in a home and experience a floorplan.
Legacy Realty has partnered with a local virtual reality photography company where both traditional still images and virtual tours will be advertised on hundreds of syndicated real estate websites. Potential buyers from anywhere will be able to pop in for a tour- and perhaps even decide to buy, all from the convenience of a single click.
Come in and take a look at our cutting edge marketing!
Marketing your property for sale: The Legacy Realty Difference.
- Staging Consultation – Part of that important first impression is the proper staging of your home. We will provide a professional consultation to ensure your home’s first impression is the best one possible.
- Sign Riders – We offer specialized sign riders that provide helpful information making it easy for people to learn about your home.
- Property Website – We create and market your property utilizing a custom web page. This is just part of the electronic marketing that we do and it includes a virtual tour of your home.
- Website Feature – Your home is featured on our company website which is viewed by thousands of potential buyers each month.
- Full Social Media Marketing – On Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Video, and more.
- Full Electronic Marketing – On over 350 other real estate related websites including Zillow, Trulia, etc.
- Weekly Status Reports – Keeping you informed is one of our highest priorities. You will never have to guess what is happening when you work with our team of agents.
- National Marketing – With one hundred thousand people moving to Denver every year, it is likely your buyer will be from out of state. Our national marketing efforts will allow you to reach tens of thousands of potential buyers.
- Open Houses – While not everyone in the real estate community agrees on the value of open houses, we know that they add value. Virtual tours are great, but nothing beats walking through the actual house.
- Extensive Lead Capture – Working as a team, we make sure that all leads are promptly followed up. Our benchmark is to respond to every inquiry within 5 minutes. So there are no missed calls or lost leads.
In addition, we make available these other marketing activities when appropriate:
- Professional Virtual Photography – Home photos are difficult without using a professional photographer who makes sure that the lighting is good and that the photos show off your home.
- Circle Marketing – Calling your entire neighborhood to drum up interest in your property.
- Feature Cards – To call attention to special features in your home so they aren’t overlooked.
- Just Listed Post Card – We professionally design and mail at least 200 postcards to the closest homes.
- House Cleaner – First impressions matter a lot in real estate, which is why we will have our experienced, professional cleaning team come and deep clean your home so that it sparkles.